Carbon

Where in the world is Will?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, TheHunter280 said:

Where's Will ?

Mentioning the nearest landmark is enough to pass it

screen_d83ef232-1f65-4f34-96f2-f03d7c6f1751_hi.png

The lake in Broken Railroad or in Pleasant Valley near the barn/rural townsite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fuarian said:

The lake in Broken Railroad or in Pleasant Valley near the barn/rural townsite

Choose one of the two and you'll pass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheHunter280 said:

Choose one of the two and you'll pass

I'll go with Broken Railroad Lake, if it's PV then I'd be surprised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fuarian said:

I'll go with Broken Railroad Lake, if it's PV then I'd be surprised.

That's PV, you can see the birch forest on the left if you squint like a real "people known to have squinted eyes" but I think you got it good enough on the exact location, so you are up for the next one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheHunter280 said:

Where's Will ?

Mentioning the nearest landmark is enough to pass it

screen_d83ef232-1f65-4f34-96f2-f03d7c6f1751_hi.png

im 99% shure that is at MT (MILTON) and not far from a broken house!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, oplli said:

im 99% shure that is at MT (MILTON) and not far from a broken house!

Not Story Mode but Furian found the location before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TheHunter280 said:

That's PV, you can see the birch forest on the left if you squint like a real "people known to have squinted eyes" but I think you got it good enough on the exact location, so you are up for the next one

Ah I see it now, I don't remember the trees around that water body looking like that elevation though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fishing hut in Coastal Highway... SE of fishing camp, almost directly W of jackrabbit island I think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KinoUnko said:

Fishing hut in Coastal Highway... SE of fishing camp, almost directly W of jackrabbit island I think?

Not quite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2017 at 9:00 PM, Carbon said:

 The idea is simple and is common in many other game forums: post a screenshot of an area within a region and other members must correctly identify where Will is with a reasonably high degree of specificity. So, replying “Great Bear Island” won’t get you a cookie, nor the right to post the next shot. Which bring me to important ‘rules’:

I was going to make a video like this once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL derp... it's the one right outside the fishing camp. I been camping there for the last couple weeks and still didn't recognize it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, KinoUnko said:

LOL derp... it's the one right outside the fishing camp. I been camping there for the last couple weeks and still didn't recognize it.

yep, your go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KinoUnko said:

same region as I'm reacquainting myself with CH.

 

screen_c6b6ffa6-5b21-4078-a14e-dc057b4fc776_hi.jpg

the road up near the Coastal Townsite and DEAR GOD THAT BREATH EFFECT

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheHunter280 said:

Mystery Lake at the entrance to the dam

yep, your go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Salty Crackers said:

PV, either by Cinder Hills or the cave to the Dam.

Cinder Hills ? never heard of that or just bad memory but you are right on the cave to the dam so you're up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now