A survivor's last words before they die.

DogFoodEaterPs4

37 minutes ago, DogFoodEaterPs4 said:

"I stand by my choice, leaving the bedroll was the best option"...

One of my more memorable deaths was trying to get back to the Camp Office from the dam.  Condition down from fighting Fluffy, had food poisoning, couldn't rest because I left my bedroll at the Office ("to cut down on weight"), tried to follow the frozen river, blizzard came up, killed by a wolf just as I made it to the lake at the Southern Access.  Lots of poor decisions contributed to that sad end.

Now I never leave my bedroll behind.

Well, not to toot my own horn, but having a great deal of real life outdoor and survival experience, I have very very rarely died in this game from making poor choices.  Except... I guess, overestimating one's own skill at something qualifies. Most of the time, I die to wolves, or a bear. Either because I dont have a weapon and in the harder difficulties wolves literally stand in line to do battle with you. Many times however, I've believed that since I was armed and a good shot, I could take on a pair, or take down that bear, and mis-timed my shot, or missed a shot, and suffered the consequences.  So my final words are far more often than not "get away from me you Bastard!" 

*Shoots bear and tracks it to some odd end of the map that youre unfamiliar with*

*in harvesting menu: Sets everything to max*

"Im sure the weather will hold till I finish cleaning this bear... "

*doesnt press escape even as the weather gets worse and finishes with frozen clothes and 50% condition in a blizzard.* 

"Well crap."

41 minutes ago, MarrowStone said:

*Shoots bear and tracks it to some odd end of the map that youre unfamiliar with*

*in harvesting menu: Sets everything to max*

"Im sure the weather will hold till I finish cleaning this bear... "

*doesnt press escape even as the weather gets worse and finishes with frozen clothes and 50% condition in a blizzard.* 

"Well crap."

"At least I got the meat"

8 hours ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

how about Shakira's music? "there's a she-wolf in the closet"  :wolf:

.... youre really freaking me out cause i looked up that song to see if lady gaga wrote it cause i was gonna reference it and her meat dress together... im dead serious. Of Alll the wolf songs you chose that one. Has my phone been hacked?

Archived