Can't Shoot a Deer

Stormwolf1O1

21 minutes ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

At the Survival School part. Can't kill a deer because I've run out of bullets. What are my options?

You have a couple options - scrounge for more bullets in the lake cabins and elsewhere if you haven't already. You can also try and look for deer carcasses around - wolves are still hunting and killing them even as you carry out your missions. 

8 minutes ago, Patrick Carlson said:

You have a couple options - scrounge for more bullets in the lake cabins and elsewhere if you haven't already. You can also try and look for deer carcasses around - wolves are still hunting and killing them even as you carry out your missions. 

Carcasses seem to be my only option. Will have to go to other regions as well. What a pain. Fortunately I think Broken Railroad has a few lying around, and there's some at Forlorn Muskeg I haven't gotten to yet. Otherwise might have to scare a deer into a wolf, then toss a flare.

38 minutes ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

At the Survival School part. Can't kill a deer because I've run out of bullets. What are my options?

Found some bullets in clear cut, but you have to look for the boxes near the area with the GAINT SIGN. ( PS: Its not near the sign )

Just now, Stormwolf1O1 said:

I found the cache already near the Logging Camp cabins. Behind that big rock, the box with the orange (I think) lid.

Yeah the hidden cache has the orange lids but there are others near by that are just normal containers, kind of hard to find the only one i know of is by the rock to the entry of the place.

On 8/24/2017 at 10:27 AM, Stormwolf1O1 said:

Yes, I did do that. But apparently it was rounding up from like 21.9999lbs or something, because once I placed slightly more in it updated the mission.

I think the problem is that the game regards 22 and 22.0 as not equal to each other. Computers can be a bit literal-minded, and programmers sometimes forget that.

FWIW, I had the same problem playing in metric. 10kg and 10.0kg are apparently two different quantities.

Archived