Stormwolf1O1

Things TLD Survivors Say

"The guy who drank his own pee doesn't sound so crazy right about now" :D

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, GorillaDust said:

*Picks up a stick*

"I hope no-one needs this any more."

Lol. *Will Mackenzie picks back up his own coat* "I hope nobody needs this anymore!" Like come on, man, you need it lol

• Upvote 3

"I've never been so HUNGRY-IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!"                  for the third time in 30 hours.....

• Upvote 7

9 minutes ago, TROY said:

"I've never been so HUNGRY-IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!"                  for the third time in 30 hours.....

"I need to find something to dri-"*sips water*

• Upvote 5

*picks up a fishing line*

*weight goes from 29.99 to 30*

"This bag is getting too heavy to carry"

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Mixxut said:

"This bag is getting too heavy to carry"

lol I had this yesterday when I tried to get the sniper achievement where you have to stone a bunny from 25m away. Everytime I picked up the stone my character was complaining about the weight.

Edited by ChillPlayer
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DogFoodEaterPs4 said:

"Oooooh! What's over here". ..... never heard from again.

I've done that multiple times. Left my bedroll at home because I went outside, saw a particularly nice looking stick not too far away, then another nearby, and another...next thing I know I'm halfway across the map, lost in a blizzard.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

I've done that multiple times. Left my bedroll at home because I went outside, saw a particularly nice looking stick not too far away, then another nearby, and another...next thing I know I'm halfway across the map, lost in a blizzard.

lol. Another thing I would say is "Man! look at all this food, no way I am going to run out".... dies of starvation 4 days later.

Standing right outside a cabin, Will observes the sky.  "Feels like night is coming. It's going to get a lot colder. Better look for shelter."

• Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, SnowWalker said:

Standing right outside a cabin, Will observes the sky.  "Feels like night is coming. It's going to get a lot colder. Better look for shelter."

Standing on top of the bed at Old Spence, "better look for shelter" have you got frostbite in your eyes Will??

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

*Kills a bear* 

*loots it*

*cooks all of the meat*

"I never tought i'd die of starvation"

Me: Alt+F4

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Mixxut said:

*Kills a bear* 

*loots it*

*cooks all of the meat*

"I never tought i'd die of starvation"

Me: Alt+F4

Literally

*puts 10lbs worth of food into inventory*
"Mhnhm needa find somethin' to eat.."

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

Literally

*puts 10lbs worth of food into inventory*
"Mhnhm needa find somethin' to eat.."

Haha, yeah I also like when my character has two wolves after him and he says something like: "Can you eat trees?" And im like: "now is not the time for that..."

I also like when my survivor finds a worn baseball cap, when i have already the best hats in the game and a mountain of cloth and then she says: this will come in handy!"

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Mixxut said:

Haha, yeah I also like when my character has two wolves after him and he says something like: "Can you eat trees?" And im like: "now is not the time for that..."

I also like when my survivor finds a worn baseball cap, when i have already the best hats in the game and a mountain of cloth and then she says: this will come in handy!"

When you're hiding from a wolf who's trotting on by and your survivor goes "I'd lay down right here if I thought I'd ever wake up again!" Like yeah at least he knows he'd die if he suddenly decided it was nap time.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

Or when he goes "I'll faint if I don't sleep soon" Fainting hasn't been implemented lol

It used to be, I heard, though it's never happened to me. If you went too long without sleep but were still in good condition, the character would apparently black out, even if they were outside. I heard you used to be able to exploit that if you didn't have a bedroll or somewhere to sleep, like in the dam or a basement. Never happened to me but I was never in a situation that dire.

1 hour ago, SnowWalker said:

It used to be, I heard, though it's never happened to me. If you went too long without sleep but were still in good condition, the character would apparently black out, even if they were outside. I heard you used to be able to exploit that if you didn't have a bedroll or somewhere to sleep, like in the dam or a basement. Never happened to me but I was never in a situation that dire.

Wow, I never knew that! I'm certainly glad this doesn't happen anymore because I could see myself fainting at the worst possible moments, on several occasions. :P

They should probably remove the line of dialogue from the possible ones however, unless they're planning on someday reimplementing a revised form of fainting.

10 hours ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

*picks up a soda*

"THANK GOODNESS."

Acting like like that soda will be a life saver :D

Edited by Mixxut
Spelling error
  • Upvote 1