Glitched Antibiotics

rpmastermind

I got sick from being forced to eat raw meet because I could not find fuel on my 18th day. When I try to take antibiotics it will not let me, and just makes the buzzing cannot select sound. Any ideas as or explanation that may be the reason to why I can't take antibiotics at the moment?

I also had a minor issue with antibiotics, but mine was because I had gotten food poisoning from eating cooked venison, took antibiotics, but noticed my calorie were still low, so i ate more cooked venison. I slept for 6 hours, woke up nearly dead because of food poisoning and it said I had never taken antibiotics or rested any of the 10 hours.

Did I maybe get ANOTHER round of food poisoning from the second venison steak which negated the earlier antibiotics I took so resting didn't do anything for me?

Did I maybe get ANOTHER round of food poisoning from the second venison steak which negated the earlier antibiotics I took so resting didn't do anything for me?

That's how I've interpreted it. Usually, when I get food poisoning, I just stuff myself full with all the not-so-safe stuff, then take antibiotics and sleep it all away. That has only killed me once for a reason I do not understand, all other times it has worked.

Archived