Fluffy?

Stormwolf1O1

43 minutes ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

Hi all,

My question is this: Is Fluffy in Wintermute at all? I'm not scared of regular wolves but something about being stalked by a tougher, well-known wolf through a decrepit abandoned hydro dam and potentially being jumpscared, really makes me nervous. So is he/she there?

To tell you would be just wrong...I will say there's so much more to be stressed about in the dam now than a wolf.

8 minutes ago, RossBondReturns said:

If you're desperate to ruin it for yourself I can link up the last episode of my Let's Play.

9 minutes ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

OH GOD WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME LOL NOW I'M SWEATING.

She is there. But well... you willl see... is this your first time in the dam in wintermute?

3 minutes ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

Yes, currently playing and about to get down to the generator room. Then to the lower dam.

So are you looking the for the medic for jeremiah in there or trying to get just to next arena from there?

6 minutes ago, Mixxut said:

So are you looking the for the medic for jeremiah in there or trying to get just to next arena from there?

getting the meds for Jeremiah. Just got the key. But was going to do some extra exploring of the dam before heading back to Trapper's.

Just now, Stormwolf1O1 said:

getting the meds for Jeremiah. Just got the key. But was going to do some extra exploring of the dam before heading back to Trapper's.

You can't get to the lower dam yet. You have nothing to worry about. Yet. But don't be scared when you will have to face the lower dam. She is there but... Welp. You will see.

Archived