Hello Everyone

Gr0dede

Hello everyone,

Firtst of all, i want to apologize for my not so good English, this is not my natural language.

Second, i'm Gr0dede, new player on this wonderful game on xbox one.

I come from Belgium, not so bad country but with bad weather... :D

I am having a wonderful time on this game and i hope the community on this forum are even better :D

Good day

Gr0dede

8 minutes ago, Gr0dede said:

Yes, we have some rains here, and the weather can change totally on 1 day. You can have +38°C with sunshine and tomorrow +8°C and rain so...

We have also some wonderful beer here, i totally agree ;)

Greetings @Gr0dede!   Welcome to the forums. :)

I was once in your neck of the woods, back in the late 1980's.  I recall some amazing fresh fish markets on the streets.

Is that still prevalent these days?  I hope to cross the pond again someday, and experience it again, but in a different light now that I am an older F-----.

Hello @Timber Wolf,

I think you talk about the market near the north sea. I'm in total opposite side of Belgium, in the Ardennes.

Yes, they have lots of market still these days, especially for the shrimp.

All we have here is lots of wood and fields with farms :D

You know, like we said in french, i try to translate that, "Age is only in your mind" :D

3 minutes ago, Gr0dede said:

You know, like we said in french, i try to translate that, "Age is only in your mind" :D

Is this really true?   There were a couple of beautiful ladies I met back in the day. 

I'm a realist and don't expect those pretty ladies to walk on by.  But, I'll keep an eye open, because ya never know/  ;)

20 minutes ago, Gr0dede said:

I think you talk about the market near the north sea. I'm in total opposite side of Belgium, in the Ardennes.

Yes, they have lots of market still these days, especially for the shrimp.

All we have here is lots of wood and fields with farms :D

I hope you have an enjoyable run, and I didn't mean to deter you in any way  Mt thinks - -is always write your own story in the TLD.

I look forward to what ever may come next. ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived