Ps4 lost file

JustinoQc

I was playing yesterday at 11pm on my wintermute game (I was about to finish the survival school with jeremiah).then I slept to save and exit the game on close my ps4.I came back this Morning Notice that there as Been an update (v1.08) but my saved game is gone... I can only start a new game and since I was far in the story I dont feel like starting over.the weird thing is that when I browse my saved data for the long dark I have 4 saved file...
One is named profile and was created today when I launched the game.the second is called story 1 and was about when I saved for the Last Time yesterday(before the update).then I have two saved file named sandbox 1 even if I have never played in sandbox mode... one date from yesterday when I was playing on wintermute and the other from a few days back... hope this will Help you solve my problem.

Same here. 23 days in on survival for one disappeared save file, deep into episode 2 on the second save file. both still on the PS4, but the game doesn't see them. I've never played such a buggy game, but I could live with it if hinterland wasn't committing  the ultimate sin and screwing up save files. I could even live with it if we could use multiple save slots so we don't lose the whole thing. 

Archived