Grey Mother Won't Return From Deep Thought (?)

DerpyJasper

Hey. So, I've reached the point in the journal where it tells me: "Grey Mother seems deep in thought. Return to her once she's rested a while."

How long exactly is that supposed to be? I've gone around all of Milton and collected everything I can, rested, and I've slept at least three or four days. I've got no food or water at the moment, and I'm concerned that this may be a bug. Can someone clarify? If it is a glitch, I'd like to report it, obviously, and if it's something I can fix, I'd love some help. I've supported this game since the day it came onto Xbox and I love it. I could swear I've put about 12 hours into the story mode so far and I really don't want to restart it, although if I must, I will.

Thanks~

On 8/12/2017 at 3:57 AM, DerpyJasper said:

Hey. So, I've reached the point in the journal where it tells me: "Grey Mother seems deep in thought. Return to her once she's rested a while."

How long exactly is that supposed to be? I've gone around all of Milton and collected everything I can, rested, and I've slept at least three or four days. I've got no food or water at the moment, and I'm concerned that this may be a bug. Can someone clarify? If it is a glitch, I'd like to report it, obviously, and if it's something I can fix, I'd love some help. I've supported this game since the day it came onto Xbox and I love it. I could swear I've put about 12 hours into the story mode so far and I really don't want to restart it, although if I must, I will.

Thanks~

Have you tried to go back to the house?  If so and nothing triggers it sounds like a bug.

8 hours ago, Mikeyd0577 said:

Have you tried to go back to the house?  If so and nothing triggers it sounds like a bug.

I have. It's just the same as arildsundby said. I haven't seen her since she needed to rest. It's just the chair and rifle sitting there. I've visited the house about 10 times now and nothing changes.

1 hour ago, DerpyJasper said:

I have. It's just the same as arildsundby said. I haven't seen her since she needed to rest. It's just the chair and rifle sitting there. I've visited the house about 10 times now and nothing changes.

sounds like a bug to me then, sorry.  I had similar issues and had to start all over.

Archived