Progress lost... Again

Chamwow

This is the 2nd time I've lost all my progress playing wintermute story... again  and my latest one was my best yet I had amazing amount of food including 2mre and 2 milk and so much other goodies, and my gear was top notch as well, I'm just disappointed am will not play again until they fix this issue. Ps hope this doesn't happen in survival mode

13 minutes ago, Chamwow said:

This is the 2nd time I've lost all my progress playing wintermute story... again  and my latest one was my best yet I had amazing amount of food including 2mre and 2 milk and so much other goodies, and my gear was top notch as well, I'm just disappointed am will not play again until they fix this issue. Ps hope this doesn't happen in survival mode

Which platform are you on @Chamwow? And we understand your frustration - we're working as fast as we can to correct these issues. 

5 minutes ago, Patrick Carlson said:

Which platform are you on @Chamwow? And we understand your frustration - we're working as fast as we can to correct these issues. 

I've had the same issue on PS4. Ever since the 1.06 update and now on the 1.07 update today. Lost wintermute and survival saves. 

I really want to play this game some more - but I think I invested three days or something in this game, I almost went insane when episode one ended - I legit thought the game was over, but if my save game is gone - I don't know how much point there is in starting again.  Hope you guys can work out all the bugs - its a pretty amazing experience.

4 hours ago, Patrick Carlson said:

Of course we know it's a problem for many players. We're doing everything we can to correct them, as fast as we can. Please don't question our motives - it's not very friendly. 

You released a broken beta state game as a "full" game on consoles. Yes, I question your motives.

Maybe open your eyes beyond this forum and see what people are saying about how broken this game is on consoles.

I agree it may have been more prudent to have gone from alpha to beta instead of alpha to full release.

If you referred to this period as "Open Beta" the bugs would be less likely to infuriate, and your players would be more likely to accept the responsibility of beta testing the game for the final release NEXT month...

We would feel honored to be helping you play test the game this month and help Hinterland have a smooth bug free final release of the game next month....

At least I know I would feel honored in helping Hinterland play test the game this month...

4 minutes ago, Chamwow said:

I'm on PS4, and thank you for checking out these forums, can't imagine how hard it is to make a game so unique and amazing as this one and be able to have it on all platforms, I've been following the long dark since early access and just glad to see it on PS4, best wishes to you and hope this problem is fixed soon

5 minutes ago, Chamwow said:

I'm on PS4, and thank you for checking out these forums, can't imagine how hard it is to make a game so unique and amazing as this one and be able to have it on all platforms, I've been following the long dark since early access and just glad to see it on PS4, best wishes to you and hope this problem is fixed soon

6 minutes ago, Chamwow said:

Which platform are you on @Chamwow? And we understand your frustration - we're working as fast as we can to correct these issues. 

Archived