CAN YOU FIX SAVE GAMES ON PS4 PLEASE?

stan_marsh

2 hours ago, stan_marsh said:

We can't play because the game doesn't recognize our save game after crash or restart of game.

@Mel Guille @Patrick Carlson @Raphael van Lierop

PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME.

Hello Stan. So, they have not managed to resolve crashing and Game Save issues yet,, ? Are most issues story mode related ? Game is available for me tonight and i really wanna give it a chance. 

8 minutes ago, LongDarkHermit said:

Hello Stan. So, they have not managed to resolve crashing and Game Save issues yet,, ? Are most issues story mode related ? Game is available for me tonight and i really wanna give it a chance. 

I'm sure they will fix it as soon as possible, I'd say it's still worth getting, especially for the 10% discount. 

I'm most definitely getting it atleast :P

9 minutes ago, Flow said:

I'm sure they will fix it as soon as possible, I'd say it's still worth getting, especially for the 10% discount. 

I'm most definitely getting it atleast :P

Hi Flow. I don't doubt their efforts to fix these issues asap. Maybe i only play sandbox mode until then if it works better right now.

43 minutes ago, LongDarkHermit said:

Hi Flow. I don't doubt their efforts to fix these issues asap. Maybe i only play sandbox mode until then if it works better right now.

That's what I plan on doing hehe :)

I have the same issue. I was at the part where I needed to collect the plants for Jeremiah this morning and came back this evening and it's starting me at the beginning. I'm assuming the 1.08 update that I downloaded on Friday installed at some point today possibly causing the issue.

I can see all of the save files, including several from this morning in my storage. I tried to delete the most recent save with the timestamp from this evening to no avail. It starts me at the beginning of the game every time and creates a brand new save file like it's not reading the previous ones.

Archived