A bug Into Carted hydro Dam ( Mistery Lake)

Snowhite

In Survival Mode i found a bug, where I went through some items to get to the exit, and I got caught up in the ladder.
I made the mistake of sleeping and the game even though I restarted, saved at the same point where I found the bug.
Can you help me?
I bought the game yesterday and did not even arrive on the eighth day.
Thank you

screen_2b4d27d8-52d7-4b3b-bb00-38cfccf72752_hi.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2017 at 4:32 AM, Snowhite said:

Even a negative solution would be enough to let me know that I could not do anything with the bug.
I expected bug supervision to be more active. Sin.
Very disappointed.

Agreed.. the monitoring of this sub-forum leaves a little to be desired. In their defense, the Hinterland team are extremely busy just now, and this is not actually the official bug-reporting section. @Support, do you have anything to suggest?

Speaking personally, I suspect this is one of those cases where you may need to just kill the save and start over. Don't feel bad about it, because Survival Mode is one of those places where you will die a lot.. (and unlike Wintermute Mode, it's permadeath) but each death will make you better at the game.

If moving while crouched or spamming the crouch button doesn't help you at all, then yeah, unfortunately you're just going to have to start a new game. At least it was early into your game!

For clarification, are you just trapped because you tried to climb over things you weren't meant to and can't get back over a steep slope? Or are you bugged out inside an object? Because the first would be an unfortunate learning experience that you should likely be able to avoid in the future. The latter would be a bug and the devs might need more information about how it came to be (so they can try to reproduce it).

• 4 months later...

This bug is still unresolved.

I'm  playing survival mode for more than 200 days now, invested a lot of time collecting items and evolving my character - and now I'm stuck by a broken ladder or something. Restarting is not an option.

Looks like the bug has been already reported as TLDP-4503 and TLDP-4523.

Can you guys at Hinterland games not simply delete that ladder?

Thanks a lot!

Thanks for the update. We're working to minimize areas where players can get stuck, but for future reference if you do have difficulty getting out of an area in the terrain, we recommend simply loading your last save instead of sleeping or doing anything that might cause your game to autosave.

Archived