Actual map isn't small for survival experience?

BRAINSTUDIO

I relly enjoi this game even if i'm not survived 30 or 50 days as someone.

Is like a week that i played it every night and starting a game and doing a lot of things quikly i observe that.

For me the actual alpha map is beautiful but to small for a survival sandbox experience.

I don't know how people can enjoi for 30 days of gameplay.. in 5 i think more or less you can visit all main buildings.

After this week of gameplay the sensation is about a "thruman show"..

i don't know exatly the final product but i understand that will be a chapter story..every chapter a map

and a sandbox experience..

Now if the sandbox experienxce is every time different for every map and all maps are big like this ..the problem remain.

if in sandbox i can pass from a map to another with the same game, stuff ecc can be good

perfect will be a sandbox open world with all maps togheter withouth passing from one to another.

Please tell me your feedback about a session where you know more or less all main location..how many days need to see al the map? For me not more than 10 with also barracks and corpses..and if you feel the sensation to be in a beautifull small box

Any case thanks for this game and always is just an opinion

I don't know how people can enjoi for 30 days of gameplay.. in 5 i think more or less you can visit all main buildings.

Yes, this is fairly true. I think it took me four or five days to gather all the items from the major locations into one place. Once you get to about the twenty day mark, there is little to do, or see, other than prolonging your existence. Hunt a deer, cook it, eat, survive for another two or three days before you have to go hunt again. Not much else beyond that at present.

if in sandbox i can pass from a map to another with the same game, stuff ecc can be good

perfect will be a sandbox open world with all maps togheter withouth passing from one to another.

I think this is the intent of the finished product. I think I saw on the facebook page that Raphael suggested the finished game will be between 8 and 10 times the size of the current sandbox.

Please tell me your feedback about a session where you know more or less all main location..how many days need to see al the map? For me not more than 10 with also barracks and corpses..and if you feel the sensation to be in a beautifull small box

So far I have managed 37 days and still in good shape. I have 12 bullets left for the rifle, still lots of tins and other supplies, though the single hatchet I found I broke by accident (can we have the foraging default to NO tool, please?) and quite a few antibiotics, so I think I could easily reach 50 days if I wanted to. As I said above, it took me just a few days to gather everything from the various locations into one spot. After that, it was a case of surviving and looking for the hatch, which took me until day 29 to find. Now I am just in the long run down to death!

There is a Truman-esque quality to the game, I suppose. Especially, since I feel like I'm just going through motions at the behest of others in order to survive. At this point in the game it feels more like "Survival Manager 2014" than a true life or death struggle on a personal level.

Once more systems/animals/npc's etc. come in and the sandbox is expanded, I'm sure this feeling will take a lot longer to develop. If I had the full size game area to play in now, my biggest problem would be deciding when to move on to another area, since I have so much accumulated stuff right now! It may be, as with the initial gathering, that several trips would be required to move your base of operations from one map to another. In which case, when starting a new game, it might be more beneficial to choose a location to live in that is near to one of the map exits, to make the move easier later on. Many decisions for the future!

Yes, this is fairly true. I think it took me four or five days to gather all the items from the major locations into one place. Once you get to about the twenty day mark, there is little to do, or see, other than prolonging your existence. Hunt a deer, cook it, eat, survive for another two or three days before you have to go hunt again. Not much else beyond that at present.

Thank you for the feedback. I remember that we are talking always about an alpha and maybe this was my game approach problem.

i played this game with the intent yes to survive but to be always on moving..so never in the sme place more than 1 night.

And this bring me to discover fast more or less all the world (also luky to find the bunker).

To play this game in the other manner, a base with all the stuff ecc i think is too early. maybe it will have sense if you need a river for water, or different animal to hunt, seasons, climatic problem that are longer than 1-3 hours.

I think that now this map is really funny and well structured, but not for surviving more than 10 days.

Think for creators this is an important feedback, how much they aspect a player can survive with satisfaction.

Archived