Survival Mode Saves disappear on PS4

PhilipG

Hello, 

This isn't the first time it's happened since the game launched on PS4. I had a 20+ day survival game going, only to notice I wasn't able to load the game after trying to play again. 

I then started another game from scratch, had 25+ days going. Now no load option to play it again. I know I'm saving properly. So two good survival games playthroughs  that feel like wasted time because the games just seem to disappear. It's extremely frustrating and want to know if I'm doing something wrong. 

8 minutes ago, Patrick Carlson said:

We're working on it. Please make sure your game on PS4 is updated to the latest version as well. That will help. Thanks for your patience. 

No it won't help because none of the updates have fixed the save/load bug. 

Why would I not keep my game updated? 

2 hours ago, Bikematbike said:

No issues since launch. Updated to 1.06 and load up, my 35 day survival is gone. Awesome. 

1 hour ago, Lrrr Ruler of OP8 said:

Yup, same thing happened to me five minutes ago. I love the game, but I think I might wait until this gets patched to play again. Real bummer, I have been loving it so far. 

@Patrick Carlson @Mel Guille @Raphael van Lierop .

Seriously devs, why would we keep wanting to start over and over every. Single. Day. You patch the game I lose my save. You patch again the next I lose again. I've supported this game since it was on xbox1 and now I'm on PS4 and it literally sucks that I keep having to do this every.  single. day. 

16 hours ago, Hamilton419 said:

Seriously devs, why would we keep wanting to start over and over every. Single. Day. You patch the game I lose my save. You patch again the next I lose again. I've supported this game since it was on xbox1 and now I'm on PS4 and it literally sucks that I keep having to do this every.  single. day. 

They don't care it seems.

Yes, we are still aware of this issue, care about it, and are working towards a solution.

@stan_marsh, we have responded to your messages many times now. We know these issues are frustrating and don't enjoy them any more than you do, but constantly accusing us of ignoring problems and being rude about the development team is not helpful to anyone. 

Archived