8AM PST! Where is Story Mode??

Going_Into_There

4 minutes ago, Blinkin said:

Apparently not everyone gets the update at the same time? I'm on pc and I'm unable to download the Story mode update.
After all these years I can wait longer of course... but I expected it today on pc. :(

Strange, Wintermute should be downloadable via Steam for everyone by now afaik. 

My download finished exactly at 17:00 CEST and I've been playing since then without any problems.^^

1 hour ago, Scyzara said:

Strange, Wintermute should be downloadable via Steam for everyone by now afaik. 

My download finished exactly at 17:00 CEST and I've been playing since then without any problems.^^

Ah no, sorry I forgot to mention I'm on GOG. The DRM free option. But PC is PC right? Or is it a bit to simple to put it like this?

I can wait longer, I love this game anyway. But I thought all platforms would release at the same time (with the PS4 EU in exception). :)

Edit: Do you know if there's a later date/time for GOG? Because I can't find single specific mention about this on the announcement about the release dates. And since all platforms would release at the same time... expectations got high haha.

3 hours ago, Blinkin said:

Ah no, sorry I forgot to mention I'm on GOG. The DRM free option. But PC is PC right? Or is it a bit to simple to put it like this?

I can wait longer, I love this game anyway. But I thought all platforms would release at the same time (with the PS4 EU in exception). :)

Edit: Do you know if there's a later date/time for GOG? Because I can't find single specific mention about this on the announcement about the release dates. And since all platforms would release at the same time... expectations got high haha.

Historically GOG has had a few hours to a few days lag behind the Steam releases but I would assume the timing should be very close. @Patrick Carlson should have a more accurate time estimate.

2 minutes ago, The Wanderer said:

I'm on XBox1, still no update. Sandbox is still working fine. ISP Bell Fibe, Console XBox 1, Toronto, ON. 18:15 EDT

It should be live for you now - perhaps a full restart if you haven't tried that already. Or perhaps a power cycle to re-sync with the cloud: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

18 minutes ago, The Wanderer said:

Thank you, Mr. Carlson! A reset for the Xbox itself was the only thing stopping the update from happening. Might I suggest someone use your gamehub on Xbox Live to inform the masses?

Glad it's working for you! The update should be propagating worldwide now for everyone, but I will pass on your suggestion.:coffee:

Archived