Going_Into_There

8AM PST! Where is Story Mode??

3 minutes ago, Going_Into_There said:

Ayy, it's release time and im not gonna wait another year, where is it!!!!

I second that :)

If it's XBOX One version, it's been delayed till 9AM Pacific time. That's solely blamed to Microsoft, not the dev himself as they wanted to sort some stuff, not sure what. As for steam? It's released!

Ugh then they should've told us. I've been trying to figure out if something was wrong since 8:01

5 minutes ago, Simone Else said:

aieeeeeeeee!!!

I'm stuck at work until 3 30!!!

Same, weedwhacking in realfeel 30°C, whish it was -30

59 minutes ago, thekillergreece said:

If it's XBOX One version, it's been delayed till 9AM Pacific time. That's solely blamed to Microsoft, not the dev himself as they wanted to sort some stuff, not sure what. As for steam? It's released!

It's almost 10:15 AM here in Utah and no Story Mode for XBox1 yet! Microsoft sucks!!

hum, how do we get out of the crash site (story mode)? I keep on dying from tireness and starvation, I must have missed something.

13 minutes ago, cg1 said:

It's almost 10:15 AM here in Utah and no Story Mode for XBox1 yet! Microsoft sucks!!

The same problem same place.

yeah, 9:30a PST timezone, no 'update'.

still not sure if this will be in the form of a new app or a content update...should i be looking at the xbox store?

It will update when you try to launch the game. It kept crashing when I tried to launch the game over the past few minutes, but just now triggered an update. 

Update still queued.....Why? I'm only 3 hrs ahead of PST and so it's just past 1:00 PM here.

6 minutes ago, BellamyATL said:

It will update when you try to launch the game. It kept crashing when I tried to launch the game over the past few minutes, but just now triggered an update. 

Oh, fantastic. That worked. It's downloading now :)

PC version working just fine for me here in Montreal ... 

I'm rating story mode as "OK" right now ... it's not holding my attention as I thought it would.  Blaming the three year wait, false starts and general excessive hype for that.  Not much different from the sandbox mode, in my opinion.

Apparently not everyone gets the update at the same time? I'm on pc and I'm unable to download the Story mode update.
After all these years I can wait longer of course... but I expected it today on pc. :(