Inescapable Pit

I was playing through a run in mystery lake, and i fell down this small area that looked like a pass through a ridge, but turned out to be a pit.  I was unable to get out of it through any running method.  Is this intentional? Should I just delete my save?  This feels like back design if so, but I assume I am missing something.  I attatched screenshots to attempt to give an idea of where it is, sorry if they are not very good, I'm not particularly good at screenshotting.

20170709005139_1.jpg

20170709005057_1.jpg

20170709005119_1.jpg

20170709005127_1.jpg

20170709005132_1.jpg

You need to use F8 when taking the screenshots. That way the exact location coordinates get overlaid on the image.

And no, it's not intentional.. there are a few places with terrain bugs like this, but without exact coordinates, it's not easy for the team to find and correct them.

There's two things you can do, if you haven't sprained anything while down in there you can just quit out of the gane and you will reload at your last save spot, probably a house you entered or where you last slept.

If you did sprain something down in there and you are trapped you can try placing your back facing the easiest way up and crouching and standing up over and over. You might be able to crouch step up the slope backwards.

I used that method to crawl out of a smaller hole once....

On 7/9/2017 at 5:26 AM, Scyzara said:

I'm moving this thread to the bug forum, but as already mentioned it would be of great help for the team if you could post an F8 screenshot with coordinates, @DrMembrane. ;)

I figured there would be a way to make a better screenshot, so I kept the save, and reloaded to screenshot, here you go.  Does that help?

20170710211554_2.jpg

Archived