There is no sound

canertiryaki

Dear community,

After I got the last update, the sounds in game have gone. Nature sounds are absent. I reinstalled the game but there has not been anything. The problem continous. Is there anybody who meets and how can i fix this issue. I request your helps.

Caner

On 6/29/2017 at 6:52 AM, canertiryaki said:

the sounds in game have gone. Nature sounds are absent.

So which is it.. ALL sounds, or just the nature sounds?

Have you checked the game's audio settings? Maybe something's out of whack there.

(and welcome to the forums!)

I'm moving this thread to the technical issues forums. ;)

Apart from that: Please check your audio settings (Main Menu->Options -> Audio), maybe the volume of the 'Sound' or 'Master' bars was just set to zero after the Cartographer patch.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With version v1.07 i can´t hear no sounds at all. Neither in the survival mode nor in wintermute. On PC or notebokk-constellation and also, when i start the game as administrator. Sound-Masters are ON.
Could it be, that´s also a problem with STEAM? I´ve made this experience with the game "firewatch". In STEAM, all sounds crashed, loaded with GOG was all fine...

Sound is very importand for the gameplay and the game-feeling!

Hi,

my feeling has not deceived me! Today, i loaded the game from the site "gog.com" and voilá: All the sounds work, what a pleasure! Thank you, hinterland!

It´s not a problem or a bug of the game or hinterland, it´s caused of damnxx STEAM. That were my last € / $ i spent to STAEM. For me, it was worth it, but I´m "NoHero" :-)

Bye and good hunt.

Archived