Magical duplicating arrows!

So this happened to me earlier today and at first I thought I had just missed a couple arrows I fired off at a deer. But when it happened again after only letting loose one arrow and bagged the buck I figured out how to replicate it..

What happened right as I exited the camp office on mystery lake I had noticed a buck, I fired off one arrow which hit and killed it. I got the prompt about frostbite and hypothermia so I immediately went back into the camp office. After a quick sleep I went to quarter up the buck.. and low and behold there was now 3 arrows at various degrees of condition. 

After some days had passes another buck came by, and again one shot one kill turned around and went right inside. Once it loaded I went right back outside and again 3 more arrows waited for me, this time a little off from the corpse but there none the less..

I've tried this now on all maps but muskag and mountains.. and it worked each and every time.. 

3 hours ago, Rooks_Nemesis said:

So this happened to me earlier today and at first I thought I had just missed a couple arrows I fired off at a deer. But when it happened again after only letting loose one arrow and bagged the buck I figured out how to replicate it..

What happened right as I exited the camp office on mystery lake I had noticed a buck, I fired off one arrow which hit and killed it. I got the prompt about frostbite and hypothermia so I immediately went back into the camp office. After a quick sleep I went to quarter up the buck.. and low and behold there was now 3 arrows at various degrees of condition. 

After some days had passes another buck came by, and again one shot one kill turned around and went right inside. Once it loaded I went right back outside and again 3 more arrows waited for me, this time a little off from the corpse but there none the less..

I've tried this now on all maps but muskag and mountains.. and it worked each and every time.. 

I am going to go ahead and move this to tech. Can you confirm which platform you are on, and also the version number? Thanks. 

Archived