Many times I told it into while test branch period, and I still want to tell it. This UI with icons in front and in middle of the view are annoying me.

What do you think about move it in the left bottom corner ?

UI.png

• Upvote 3

With all these indicators, with others I didn't mentionned, for example ones that cover the view while watching a fire, etc, etc...I began tonight to play without HUD options. It's really better, I can watch all my actions with total immersion, especially fires. (even if it does't display crucial informations !). It's slightly more challenging, however.

Edited by Vinceofpyrenees
  • Upvote 2

I totally agree with VinceofPyrenees on all three points. I really miss the Status progress scales that used to be off on the left side when I hit the Tab key. They were far more informative than the crude icons at the bottom of the screen.

• Upvote 2

I hate the scent icon. I often don't see it against the sky, and it ruins what is often a beautiful view.

• Upvote 1

Without HUD, when one one the four condition caracteristic is at zero, the UI not showing it anymore. Lokk at that, I was freezing thermometer disappeared. The same occur with hydration later. 

20170608184358_1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Why don't they make the UI completely disappear and allow you to toggle on, and by on I mean all of the information, and toggle off with a single key? The new UI isn't working out and makes me want for .393 again.