What's your setup like?

Rada_

1 minute ago, Wasteland Watcher said:

What if I said I use my right hand when I use eating utensils ... usually :P

I'm right handed, but I'm left when it comes to eating. My family thinks that's weird. 

10 hours ago, Rada_ said:

I'm right handed, but I'm left when it comes to eating. My family thinks that's weird. 

But that *is* weird:o

just kidding :P

Actually I'm ambidextrous and use left hand for first-person perspective games but right hand for RTS and others

9 hours ago, Crimson Foxx said:

haha!! Love the sewing kit!! where is the hatchet? :)

I haven't found it yet :P

I will though! Eventually ;)

On 6/16/2017 at 4:48 AM, Wasteland Watcher said:

That's a good joke :P  Have to ask, is your FOV set to 180? 

I double checked and it's defaulted to 123 FOV (an odd number), but it doesn't seem too bad so I've had it left on that.

Yeah, it's the default setting.  Heh, yeah 180 degree monitors ;).  Actually they had I believe it was a 24 monitor 180 degree setup with 4 AMD cards playing Quake or something similar back a few years ago.  Was crazy to see.

On 6/15/2017 at 6:43 AM, Warsaw said:

My setup with a cup of herbal tea ready to bear the frozen temps.

That looks like a Razer Blackwidow Chroma keyboard.. If so, I'm kind of surprised you don't have a profile set up on it for playing TLD..

Here's my TLD setup:

20170621_190750_zpsjiwogsqn.jpg~original

Everything is colour coded, with a few extra keys set up as well, to make things easier. For instance, Caps Lock, Shift and M4 all enable sprinting (so I don't have to make certain of hitting the Shift key if I need it in a hurry), and M5 and Ctrl both crouch. M1 is set to launch AutoHotKey, so I can have autowalk available whenever I wish. F8,F9 and F10 all have different shades of blue, to make it easier to hit the one I want.

8 hours ago, JAFO said:

That looks like a Razer Blackwidow Chroma keyboard.. If so, I'm kind of surprised you don't have a profile set up on it for playing TLD..

Here's my TLD setup:

20170621_190750_zpsjiwogsqn.jpg~original

Everything is colour coded, with a few extra keys set up as well, to make things easier. For instance, Caps Lock, Shift and M4 all enable sprinting (so I don't have to make certain of hitting the Shift key if I need it in a hurry), and M5 and Ctrl both crouch. M1 is set to launch AutoHotKey, so I can have autowalk available whenever I wish. F8,F9 and F10 all have different shades of blue, to make it easier to hit the one I want.

Yep, that's the same keyboard I have as well (love the color keys on it).  I actually only have it enabled for a few games where I color code it or allow the game to as well.  Instead, I always have it in the wave pattern I believe it is where the colors continuously change on the keyboard.  It's the same with my mouse and mouse pad as well.  Went for the whole set of it when I saw that they had it for keyboard, mouse and mouse pad.

Archived