Wolf unable to enter the Camp Office porch (v.138)

TarjaS

Exited the Camp Office, there was a wolf outside and it ended up running around the porch again, unable to do anything to me as I stood on the porch. The only difference to last time was that this time I was actually able to shoot it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it happened again last night. I exited the Camp Office, there was a wolf outside, it came directly towards me, but didn't enter the porch, just ended up staying in one place when I didn't move and running around the house when I moved.

Yes, it happened again last night. I exited the Camp Office, there was a wolf outside, it came directly towards me, but didn't enter the porch, just ended up staying in one place when I didn't move and running around the house when I moved.

Can you please update to the latest build v.138 (check the top left of start screen for version #) and then see if it is still happening. Thanks.

Can you please update to the latest build v.138 (check the top left of start screen for version #) and then see if it is still happening. Thanks.

I was playing v.138. I've got the updates on automatic, so I always play the latest version.

Archived