Come on little fire, at random times

WildGata

My character has gone mad, she likes to say "come on little fire" at random times. While walking near a bed without a fireplace near, after haversting a ravaged frozen deer. She just utters "come on little fire" in different tones of distress, and while I am exploring trying to find a new dress.

11 hours ago, WildGata said:

My character has gone mad, she likes to say "come on little fire" at random times. While walking near a bed without a fireplace near, after haversting a ravaged frozen deer. She just utters "come on little fire" in different tones of distress, and while I am exploring trying to find a new dress.

Perhaps you've discovered an early version of the character "wellbeing/sanity" mechanic that has been mooted in the roadmap? Maybe your play-style has caused Astrid to become a pyromaniac?

Burn it... burn it all... come on little fire... you are free... I saw you look at me, little fire... come on little fire... so pretty... 

10 hours ago, Pillock said:

Perhaps you've discovered an early version of the character "wellbeing/sanity" mechanic that has been mooted in the roadmap? Maybe your play-style has caused Astrid to become a pyromaniac?

Burn it... burn it all... come on little fire... you are free... I saw you look at me, little fire... come on little fire... so pretty... 

Ok that might be true, wanna see my characters' pass time? Little fires...

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/807678125585980872/CFE53B1D9D8D9A269FC2BD4BCB3EEBFEA5410CEB/

20170430193607_1.jpg

Archived