Ski Lodge Region

Ahatch

1 hour ago, Ahatch said:

It would be cool to have a region with a big mountain with a ski hill , it could have a ski lift and of course a lodge and some cottages :) You can strap on a pair of skis and go down the hill being chased by wolves ;)

That would be great but there's no electricity in game -_-

I would like to see a map that's a lot more hilly. Ski resort or anything else of the sort

Well it wouldn't have to have electricity but it would have nice lodge with a big fire place a big stuffed bear and some moose heads on the wall . A stocked walk in cooler with some Summit Soda in there. There could be a bunny hill where you can snare some rabbits ;) and a very steep hill for experts. You can find some decent ski apparrel to keep you warm maybe some goggles to protect your eyes from the sun (when it's sunny). Some small little resort cabins with a bed and a few loot items. 

how would you envision the skis (downhill and XC) would effect the player? Would you move like it is a run but not tire as fast? would the weight tire you out faster or encumber you more? I like the idea but I don't see how it fits with the current mechanics. Maybe to start that would be a region and the skis could all be broken. In the future when they get the idea how to add it in the skis could actually function?

Archived