Low CPU usage while playing the game, poor performance.

Blackburn

Hello!

I just started testing out TLD and im having a issue that most people are having too! My framerates are pretty low, 25-35 FPS on low settings, Changing the resolution didnt help.

I got a AMD FX4300 CPU and a GT640 GPU and 4 gb of ram, My cpu usage is really low, 30% - 40% in game! That may be the issue some people are having, causing the low performance.

I hope i gave you guys some information :P

It improved the performance a bit, looks like i got 5 or 10 more FPS, but im still having the low cpu usage.

I wish i could get the same smooth gameplay that i have indoors, But i know theres much more stuff going on the screen.

Thank you for all the help!

Your CPU could be doing almost nothing and you could still be having frame rate issues if your GPU (graphicscard) is at 100%. You could try updating your graphics drivers to the latest version if you haven't already done so, this can have great results especially with new games.

• 2 weeks later...

I just checked the gpu usage and its really low, Normal day-night time on low settings with 30-40 FPS my gpu usage is at 30-40%, in a blizzard 50-60%, it doesnt go higher than that, and if the fps are low, shouldnt it be at a higher gpu usage? :?

-I have the latest nVidia drivers soo that shouldnt be the problem.

Archived