Can't kill deers when weather is foggy

astrea_anerada

Hey TLDiers,

Can anyone else please check if you can kill deers when the weather is foggy because I noticed that even when I was targeting a deer on it is body and shoot, it didn't kill it but when weather is clear I can kill a deer perfectly fine even when targeting it is body. The area that I had the problem, was at Trapper's Homestead (but i don't think that it plays any role).

p.s. I will post this also in Steam for those who don't have account in here if that is okay devs and mods?

Guest Alan Lawrance

I'm curious if anyone has experienced this? The weather should have no impact on the hit detection, but I've been around long enough to know bugs happen in the most unexpected of ways.

Well first we would have to find out why astrea_anerada wanted to go out in that kind of weather in the first place. It is ghastly and disorienting out there in that weather. Cold and unforgiving. Stay inside. Make a fire. Read a book. Drink some tea. This is not the time to go out and hunt deer. :D

Other than that, no I cannot confirm this, I had no trouble whatsoever killing dear even in this weather. Here's proof:

http://youtu.be/JffZjKTET_E

@Trandor, thank you for the video. Truly it shows that you didn't have any problem shooting the deers in foggy weather but I don't know why I was having though.

Alan, please don't close the thread until I also do a re-check now that we got the new update as soon as I get the chance finding rifle and having the appropriate foggy weather again and will report back.

As of why I went out in a bad weather is because I needed food, badly. ^_^"

Archived