XBox players, have you been having issues where the system thinks you don't own the game for no apparent reason

Ape88

I've been having a lot of issues where the system stops registering that I own the game in the middle of a playthrough and absolutely refuses to allow me to play and I'm trying to determine whether this is due to my system being a POS, Internet being a POS, XBOX Live being a POS, or something wrong with the game itself.

1 hour ago, Patrick Carlson said:

This is an unusual issue -- moving it to the Xbox subforum. @Ape88 Are you or have you experienced this with any other games?

I don't normally play other games (except for Minecraft on the Xbox One, as titles are still usually pretty expensive and I do own a 360 as well, but I haven't had that specific message come up for Minecraft or any of the Games with Gold downloads I've accumulated. I was just trying to determine first if any other Xbox players were having the same issue, but it seems either no one else is or I'm a severe minority.

1 hour ago, Support said:

If the Xbox is giving you errors about game ownership your best course of action is to contact Microsoft. It sounds like something is wrong with the entitlement on the account/Xbox. You can get support from Microsoft here: http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/contact-us

I will do that and see what they say. I'll get back to you fine folks with whatever I find out from them MS support. Thanks, @Patrick Carlson and @Support

• 3 months later...

Archived