Dissappearing Flare Gun Shells

June

Hey Guys,

I went down to the Ravine bottom, got the Flare Gun and 4 Shells of ammunition and went back to my Coastal Highway base. I tried to put the flare shells on the ground to display them but they did not appear properly. First I put down all 4, but only one shell was there. I reloaded, put them one by one, but again none but the last shell appeared on the ground. Reproduced it several times. Have to keep them in my inventory for now. Hope this report helps.

cheers, 

J

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, starfighter441 said:

Have I missed something again?  The Very Pistol is to be found somewhere other than the peak of Timberwolf mountain?

There is another one in the Ravine. You can find a place to put your rope near the fallen tree bridge (the end closer to Mystery Lake). At the bottom, the flare pistol case is in a yellow train carriage. Helpful tip - there is usually a mountaineering rope in one of the red carriages on the railway, or in a cave.

17 hours ago, morgellons said:

Just lost 7 of 8 flare gun shells on my way down the ropes from the peak on interloper...dropped all my stuff on the ground to go back up to the indoor cave to get other stuff and only one shell was there when I got back. Sucks to lose those!

I lost a bunch of arrowheads in a similar fashion by dropping them on the floor. It might be a bug. If you can't move a thing, then stuff should not slip under it and become inaccessible.

Archived