Frostbite Risk at 42 degrees

stapeliad

I'm on day 280-something in Stalker mode.
I need to go out and get bunnies because my gloves are ruined.....

I am getting Frostbite Risk when it is 42 degrees outside!
This makes no sense.

hypothermia risk only comes on when the weather is below freezing...frostbite needs the same tweak.  Right now the game is only looking at how long I am outside with exposed skin, and the temperature is not taken into account.

That could be it. :) I had hopes I could skip to a region of warmth while waiting for my new clothes to air dry.  Glad you have new rabbit skin gloves, always exciting!  Especially when you're playing a game where gloves are evidently not spawning.  I had one of those, all the socks in the world, no gloves, and me going, why can't I wear my socks as mittens?

I think you should definitely be able to wear socks as gloves! Or make cloth gloves. Or wolf gloves.  
I have so many wolf pelts it is ridiculous.

My bunny-hunting trip was a bit tough...because of the frostbite and then the bear showed up and I had to avoid him...I was on my way back to the Quonset to re-evaulate my glove options since the bunny-hunting was bad by Bear Creek Campground....and then I finally stumbled upon the only cabin I had not yet visited in this game AND THERE WERE GLOVES INSIDE!!

So I got temporary gloves AND the Steam badge for visiting every single interior location in ML and CH in a single game.
That one last location had been driving me nuts...I thought i had visited the cabin right off the campground!

Archived