Savegame damaged

mountainman

Hello,

I'm playing the Game on Xbox One. Actually i was very happy with it.

Last week i start a new Sandbox in Mode Voyager. Before i has alived 55 days in Pilgrim Mode.

As i want load the last Savegame last week it seems that it was damaged. On click it displayed on bottom of sreen a Message in red scripture 'Boot failed: Savegame 0' or something like else.

It was not able to load the saved Sandbox. After restart the Game the Savegame was gone and a new Sandbox has to created.

Good i thought it could happend. Cause i played only 3 days in this Box and it was the first time that this failure occured, i created a new one.

But today it was the same incident. 6 days alived, red Errormessage at bottom and after a game restart no Savegame available, a new Sandbox must be created.

This is really bad. Why happend this, and how could fix that? I'm really sad again about the wasted time and the good loot which i already has collected.

But more annoying is that it's not advisable to play further the game. On every new Start it is possible that all playing before was for nothing.

thanks

Archived