v.392 | Feats Reset **BUG**

Rohkye

v.392 | Feats Reset **BUG**

• Bug where all feats appear to have been reset after the v.392 hotfix
  • OS  |  PC
  • Repro steps:

Just got my first Feat of the game "Free Runner" a couple days ago, and now after this v.392 hot fix patch I don't have completion of the feat anymore. Would really like to have some communication from somebody at Hinterland on a fix and how to get it back. I'm concerned because I'm pretty sure it reset all of my other feats as well. Reason I say this is because it says I am only 3% complete toward "Fire Master" which I know can't be right because its 1000 fires for completion and three percent means I would have only made 30 total in the whole time I have played the game. I had voyager save I just ended that was 109 days survived and I know I made well over 30 fires in that save alone. 

Really would like to see this fixed, because that would be horrible to experience from somebody who has put even more hours into the game and completed all feats and challenges vs. myself who only had 1 feat completed. I want it back non the less  :D

• Screenshots attached first being the feats showing not completed, 2nd being proof that I had completed it with a screen shot of it chosen as one to use on an interloper save, 3rd showing game time played of the game, 4th & 5th showing cold fusion and fire master being way below what they should've been.
  • Coordinates : Don't believe this has any relevance but the location I was at when the voyager save came to an end was to the east side of "Crystal Lake" in Timber-wolf Mountain approx halfway between the lake and the wing section of the plain directly to the east. Killed a bear there and was in the process of harvesting it.
  • Visibility: Haven't tested any theories at all but, it has only happened this once thus far that I know of.

(On a side not it also appears that my 2 saved journals on the start screen are gone as well)

feat_SS.png

interloper_featproof.png

hours_played.png

coldfusion.png

firemaster.png

Archived