Saludos

varikap

Hola supervivientes..

Disculpas por no escribir en vuestro idioma, pero para no cometer errores prefiero hacerlo en el mio.

;-)

Suelo leer mas que escribir, así que no molestare mucho con mis mensajes.

Saludos y gracias.

traducción de google:

Hello survivors ..

Apologies for not writing in your language, but to avoid mistakes rather do it in mine.

;-)

I usually read more than writing, so do not molestare lot with my posts.

Greetings and thanks.

Hi and nice to meet you!

Your writing seems fine to me :-) I don't think anyone here will be bothered/annoyed (molestare?) with spellingmistakes. There are many survivors here who don't have English as their native language (me included), so mistakes are bound to be made by everybody. Hope to see you around!

No ay problema. Nosotros podemos hablar en qualquiere idioma prefere.

Now you don't have to feel bad about English mistakes. :-)

@Souix, In spanish, Molestar is to bother/annoy/molest (not molest in the sense that immediately comes to our minds, the same way a fly "molests" you by flying in your face constantly.)

..@Souix, In spanish, Molestar is to bother/annoy/molest (not molest in the sense that immediately comes to our minds, the same way a fly "molests" you by flying in your face constantly.)

Yeah, so I was right; because that's what I said. Thanks Robdoar!

(molestare?)

Generally when someone uses a question mark, they are asking a question. Was just letting you know you were right. :-)

I understand that, I'm sorry if I caused any confusion about that :-) . I appreciate all your information and everything you do for us on this forum very much, Robdoar! Thanks again,

Yo si lo he entendido.

por mi no hay ningún problema. ;)

Quizás sea una mala traducción de google traslate.

Gracias a los dos.

Saludos.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I if I understand.

for me there is no problem. ;)

Maybe it's a bad translation of google traslate.

Thanks for your comments

Greetings.

Archived