First impressions and water shortage!

Madolite

What do you guys do to conserve your thirst meter as much as possible?

I'm posting this is "how to play..." because maybe I'm doing something wrong and you can help me out.

So, visually I'm loving this game and I really feel like I'm struggling for my life (in a good way). But there's one thing I've noticed about this game that I find a bit silly - the character is one heck of a needy person. Like, seriously.

Now, I get that games aren't real life (cause that'd be really boring), so it makes sense that needs drop much faster. But my feeling is that the game is a bit too much on the fast side. I feel like all I'm doing is to eat, eat, eat like a glutton. Thankfully though, I'm finding ample supply of food, and once you get that hunting knife and can opener you can really start getting the most of it.

The same, however, can not be said about water in my experience. I mean, there's sodas, water bottles and then there's the canned food that seems to also reduce thirst to a minor degree. I'm also aware of the icemelting feature, so once that's added to the game, the issue might normalize. But right now, it seems like water is a real pain to find and that surviving in this game is more random than not.

. I'm also aware of the icemelting feature, so once that's added to the game, the issue might normalize. But right now, it seems like water is a real pain to find and that surviving in this game is more random than not.

Melting snow has been in the game since day 1

Archived