Sign in to follow this  
collinblaster

IMPORTANT! GAME BREAKING GLITCH! PLEASE HELP

Recommended Posts

2 days ago, I started tld (on xbox one) to find the all progress on my feats had been lost and reset to zero, and that my stalker character had been deleted. I don't know what caused this, but I don't want it to happen to anyone else, so hinterlands might want to look into this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will keep my eye out to see if it happens and how on my system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the record, I haven't lost a save game or feat progress in any of the recent updates. On XB1.

It is possible to lose a save file if you turn off your XB when the game is saving (right after waking up, entering a building, or getting injured). I always wait until the 'saving' icon disappears, then quit to the menu before I turn off the Xbox.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2016 at 1:07 PM, collinblaster said:

2 days ago, I started tld (on xbox one) to find the all progress on my feats had been lost and reset to zero, and that my stalker character had been deleted. I don't know what caused this, but I don't want it to happen to anyone else, so hinterlands might want to look into this.

First step you'll want to try is a full power cycle of your Xbox, instructions here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

This should re-sync your game with the cloud. Please let us know if this resolves the issue for you. Thanks. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2016 at 8:07 AM, collinblaster said:

so hinterlands might want to look into this.

First rule of Tech Support is to look at the problem from the users end before assuming it's on the company side.

Edited by Vortex
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Vortex said:

First rule of Tech Support is to look at the problem from the users end before assuming it's on the company side.

Nowadays it's reboot first to see if that solves it. Then try any other easy stuff the user can do at home. Especially if it isn't a widespread issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ape88 said:

Nowadays it's reboot first to see if that solves it. Then try any other easy stuff the user can do at home. Especially if it isn't a widespread issue.

That is no different from what I said. Both your points happen from the users end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hehe, sorry Vortex. I've been sick and must have read your post wrong. LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this