The game crashes while get in or out of any building

Havoc

When I get in any building or out of it (a house, The Riken, Carter hydro dam or any other building) the game crashes. For example, now I go from Coastal Highway to the Desolation point through the Mine №3. When I escape the Mine and appear on the D.P. and then get back in the Mine, the game crashes. It also can crash when I get in any other building. For example, The Riken on the D.P. or the Lighthouse. I noticed this bug about two weeks ago. I tried to launch the game with Windows 7 compatibility and admin rights but it didn't help. I also checked the game cash (in Steam) on errors and find some, but Steam download necessary files. Bug don't dissapear after that. This bug appears so frequently that I can't play the game'((

2016-12-25_145926.rar

Screenshot_1.png

1 hour ago, Havoc said:

When I get in any building or out of it (a house, The Riken, Carter hydro dam or any other building) the game crashes. For example, now I go from Coastal Highway to the Desolation point through the Mine №3. When I escape the Mine and appear on the D.P. and then get back in the Mine, the game crashes. It also can crash when I get in any other building. For example, The Riken on the D.P. or the Lighthouse. I noticed this bug about two weeks ago. I tried to launch the game with Windows 7 compatibility and admin rights but it didn't help. I also checked the game cash (in Steam) on errors and find some, but Steam download necessary files. Bug don't dissapear after that. This bug appears so frequently that I can't play the game'((

2016-12-25_145926.rar

Screenshot_1.png

Please see the steps listed in this thread, including the details about sending us your logs to investigate: 

Archived