All the animals stuck

sevenlive7

I'm playing this game like 20 hours but I cant see any wolf or bear or not even living deer. I played 3 different difficulty and 3 different map but nothing changed. Just a lot of crows and I heard 3 times wolf howling but nothing else. I removed the game and install it again but its not worked. This is very annoying. Where are my animals ?

EDIT: I figured out that they cant move or attack me. Also challange mod has this bug.

Adsız.png

Adsız2.png

screen_(677, 159, 1667)_ea648fe8-bb30-4ccd-b966-1012b010b8cd.png

that would be extremely unusual. most people here will tell you there are far too many wolves (I don't think so personally). Deer and rabbits are not always easy to spot.

Bear are only in certain areas.  google some maps images and have a look at where they animal spawn areas are and camp out there....you will see them.

15 minutes ago, AZHockeyNut said:

that would be extremely unusual. most people here will tell you there are far too many wolves (I don't think so personally). Deer and rabbits are not always easy to spot.

Bear are only in certain areas.  google some maps images and have a look at where they animal spawn areas are and camp out there....you will see them.

I am gonna try that  thanks but something really wrong. Because now I'm survived 16 days and watching gameplay videos, same places everyone seeing animals but I have zero. 16 days and not a single animal. Thats a huge luck ha

Ohh I see know. I think this is a big bug. I closed the game and went to same place bear cant attack me cause it stuck. I think all the animals like this and this is why i cant encounter with them. What can I do now?

1 hour ago, AZHockeyNut said:

Adsız.png

22 hours ago, sevenlive7 said:

I am gonna try that  thanks but something really wrong. Because now I'm survived 16 days and watching gameplay videos, same places everyone seeing animals but I have zero. 16 days and not a single animal. Thats a huge luck ha

Can you post this issue as a report in our public bug database? https://hinterlandgames.atlassian.net/projects/TLDP/issues/TLDP-840?filter=allopenissues

I know you said you reinstalled, but make sure you verify your game files again, instructions here: 

There can be great variance in where wildlife spawns (or doesn't) from game to game -- but you should be able to find them eventually as you navigate the maps. 

3 hours ago, Patrick Carlson said:

Can you post this issue as a report in our public bug database? https://hinterlandgames.atlassian.net/projects/TLDP/issues/TLDP-840?filter=allopenissues

I know you said you reinstalled, but make sure you verify your game files again, instructions here: 

There can be great variance in where wildlife spawns (or doesn't) from game to game -- but you should be able to find them eventually as you navigate the maps. 

I verified steam files and also did all the instructions (force dx9 and check visiual c++). But nothing changed. I also create a report. What else can I do ?

Archived