Sandbox_v388_ERRORS

palbi

Hi All,

I think I found some weird errors in the game. Namely, the drawers/cabinets and items. There are items appearing in them randomly!

First I was telling myself I made a mistake, to place a flare into the cabinet, were my canned foods are. But when I opened a drawer, that was labeled "empty" (searched through earlier) and I found a cargo pant in it, was more than strange. Since then I was cautious, and experienced appearing items many times. I was NEVER experiencing that something would disappear!

1 hour ago, Scyzara said:

Moved to the bug forums.  ;)

Thx!

Then again, I was thinking it was a "Christmas Egg", because every appearing item is in really good condition. The worst was a 72% Herbal Tea. But the 95% Expedition Parka was a "nice catch"! :)

8 hours ago, cekivi said:

Was this a pre-Resolute Outfitter Save? Spawn tables are sometimes rerolled for already explored areas when new items are added to the game.

No, I start a new game with every new build/release.

Further testing revealed more: I make up a fire, I have in my inventory 1 tinder plug, 1 book (NOT of the research ones!), matches and accelerant. I make up the fire and I have 1 book left in my inventory - the others gone, as they had to. It happened about 4 out of 10 times (so it's random somehow).

Archived