Support Turkish Language?

rwenzori

I told that to developers but seems like they are not thinking any localization project about Turkish. Actually I want to translate this game into our native language as a volunteer -which is Turkish- but they didn't reply me.

I am also leader of the Wasteland 2 Turkish localization project which means I've experience about translating. Still waiting for an answer from devs.

I told that to developers but seems like they are not thinking any localization project about Turkish. Actually I want to translate this game into our native language as a volunteer -which is Turkish- but they didn't reply me.

Translation is not a priority this early in the process. You need to have the texts in as final form as possible to avoid translating something that will be removed later. There was a discussion about the subject during the Kickstarter, but I cannot find it anymore. I'm sure we'll hear more about the localization plans once it is time for that.

Translation is not a priority this early in the process. You need to have the texts in as final form as possible to avoid translating something that will be removed later. There was a discussion about the subject during the Kickstarter, but I cannot find it anymore. I'm sure we'll hear more about the localization plans once it is time for that.

I understood but developers decided to do localization projects for another languages. I sent private message to Ralph about this subject. Still waiting for an answer.

I understood but developers decided to do localization projects for another languages.

Those languages were in a Kickstarter goal that was reached. Any additional localization will be a separate decision and will undoubtedly be based on the demand for specific languages.

• 2 months later...

Büyük güncelleme ile gelmemesi için hiçbir sebep yokken, almanca ve rusça' yı dahil etmelerine rağmen, Türkçe' yi yine koymamaları hoşuma gitmedi.

Para vererek aldığım oyunlarda kendi dilimin olmaması da hoşuma gitmiyor.

Sonra korsana hayır, e kardeşim sen bana oyunu, benim dilimde anlatmazsan ben bu oyundan ne anlayacağım, hikayesi vs sini anlamadığım oyunlara bir ton para verecekte değilim.

Archived