Items disappearing after melee fight (may be intended)

Jahas

I figure you have threads on that already. 1) can't find them, and 2) may be of interest that it happens to me only since the update. All were lost in wolf fights, I figured we now drop items in those fights, too. Went back to the blood patch, but the items were gone. May be intentional, I do not know. In a fight yesterday, I lost the bow, in a fight today bedroll, and rifle in same fight. Stalker game in CH. Bow was equipped, the other items not.

Edit: BTW, I am a newb on this forum, not in the game. I play since 2014, hundreds of hours. Never lost an item like that.

it's can be lost during a fight, but we are aware of an issue where the bedroll may be taking too much damage during the fight. The other thing to check is when an item was dropped, how long before you returned to see if you can find it? Items degrade when left outside, so the damage from the fight coupled with outdoor degradation over a period of time may have caused them to break.

The first fight where I lost the bow, it was hours later that I returned. It was a brand new bow, crafted few hours before. The second fight, I did look around RIGHT after the fight to see if anything was dropped. I have been mauled by bears countless times, I know what to look for. It was on the lake in CH, so not a possibility at all that I would miss something like the rifle or the bedroll. I got a couple more percentage by sleeping an hour in the closest fishing hut, and went back for a larger radius search. No rifle, no bedroll. The rifle was at 90+%, so that would be one heck of a fast degrade.

Edit: Thanks for super fast response. And, not upset here, just would like to know if it is intentional. :)

Edit2: the bedroll was at around 75%, or so. Again, indeed a bit much damage.

Archived