Xbox update not downloading for Outfitter update 12/19

GroggyNoggin

When I go onto TLD on my Xbox 1, it says it needs an update. It dives offscreen like it does for any update. It thinks for a minute, then comes back to say there is a problem with the update. I've tried numerous times all day long today (12/20) and the same thing happens each time. I can do anything else on the internet, my connection is great, the Xbox's connection is great, it's just this game that won't update. I can't therefore just play on the last version, 375. It won't give me that option, either. I'm also going to report this to Microsoft in case it's an Xbox problem. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, GroggyNoggin said:

When I go onto TLD on my Xbox 1, it says it needs an update. It dives offscreen like it does for any update. It thinks for a minute, then comes back to say there is a problem with the update. I've tried numerous times all day long today (12/20) and the same thing happens each time. I can do anything else on the internet, my connection is great, the Xbox's connection is great, it's just this game that won't update. I can't therefore just play on the last version, 375. It won't give me that option, either. I'm also going to report this to Microsoft in case it's an Xbox problem. Thanks!

We've seen this with a few players -- you'll want to check and see if there are any System updates to install for your Xbox One. It's likely that there is, and that this is keeping our update download from happening. Check for this and let us know if it resolves the issue. Thanks. 

Archived