Female Paperdoll?

Vortex

I think it's mainly the face that might need some reworking. It's not very feminine somehow. 

The body is not that much of an issue for me personally, I guess everyone would look extremely bulky with four layers of pants and shirts no matter their body shape.^^

Mmmm ... i stared for a long time now at the female paperdoll. In my opinion she looks feminine, but the strong body, hair-cut and the fierce look is the reason, that she looks like a boy at first sight. I wouldn't really know what to change, though, to make it better and still keep it realistic ...

On 20/12/2016 at 7:58 AM, togg said:

After the first moment, yes, a little bit. The point is that it doesn't have to be striking, the extreme visual differentiations are social construct. It's realistic that if you're surviving in this situation you're face is dirty, you don't have makeup, your nose big and red, your hair cutted and your clothes covering a strong body, your face expressions more angry and tired.

I don't know. Astrid looks pretty feminine to me without not looking strong, while also having a red nose, a kinda "dirty" face and no makeup. I've also thought I was playing with a little boy when I chose female, having the same reaction as "June" here said: 

Please, it´s an immersion breaker for me. I can´t live with this. This is not Astrid. It´s a little boy. ;_;

paperdoll.JPG

On 20/12/2016 at 9:53 AM, Ohbal said:

It could be a girl, but she would probably be a Crossfiter. Hard to see a lower body like that anywhere else :)

Definitely her paperdoll could use some love ;) 

Katrine is also quite fit and still looks feminine (and stronger, probably way more than me xD): 

Archived