Nocturnal wolf attack

CoureurDeBois

Oh my.

I started a new sandbox after my 34 day run ended unceremoniously at the dam (surprisingly not by fluffy's hand, but simply due to forgetting to drink before sleeping and dying of dehydration before I realized what had happened).

It was a truly awful start: it was 7:48 PM and a blizzard was in full swing. Temperature reading was somewhere around -40 with windchill. I knew it probably wasn't worth the effort to continue with such a bad spawn, but I decided to try to at least get to shelter.

I walked for about 1 minute and, suddenly, I saw two glowing green eyes zooming towards me out of the dark! I was paralyzed by surprise and the wolf killed me within a millisecond (my condition was already quite low due to freezing).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh man I had just finished scavenging the last house of the 20 houses near the lake in the new map. When I decided to walk to my HQ a bit late, in the dark, I got attacked by not 1 wolf, not 2 wolves but 3 wolves in a row! Like I had no time to apply bandages between the attacks... It was like BOOM BOOM BOOM YOU'RE DEAD MOTHERF*** ! It's really frustrating when you take 2 hours to collect everything and get killed by something like this!

• 3 weeks later...
Oh man I had just finished scavenging the last house of the 20 houses near the lake in the new map. When I decided to walk to my HQ a bit late, in the dark, I got attacked by not 1 wolf, not 2 wolves but 3 wolves in a row! Like I had no time to apply bandages between the attacks... It was like BOOM BOOM BOOM YOU'RE DEAD MOTHERF*** ! It's really frustrating when you take 2 hours to collect everything and get killed by something like this!

My 154 day run ended by a double attack. I had been looting the houses in the town. When I left the house I was in through the front door there was a wolf was not far away, so I turned and quickly went back inside. I decided to get out the back door but got attacked by 2 wolves in a row the second I stepped out the door. I died from the injuries of those fights.

Archived