TLD is my new favorite game!

Modi

Since i first saw a PC gamer article about this game I've been excited about it, finally a survival game that isn't really all about killing zombies or cannibals, or whatever. I love the direction the game is taking and for an early access is already phenomenal, I can't wait for story mode and additional sandbox maps. I do of course have a few things that I think are a bit off, like item degradation, I found the hatchet, repaired it to 76%, used it for 3 hours or wood foraging, and it degraded to 46%.....30% seems a bit high. Similar with clothing, it all seems to degrade much to quickly, granted most of us don't ever go through survival situations and overestimate how long these things will last, but I still think it may be a bit on the steep side. Regardless of that nitpick of mine though this game keeps me coming back and thinking about new strategies and where i'm going to explore the next day etc etc, I am extremely excited to see this in a release version, it's going to be amazing :)

I do of course have a few things that I think are a bit off, like item degradation, I found the hatchet, repaired it to 76%, used it for 3 hours or wood foraging, and it degraded to 46%.....30% seems a bit high. Similar with clothing, it all seems to degrade much to quickly, granted most of us don't ever go through survival situations and overestimate how long these things will last, but I still think it may be a bit on the steep side.

Take these excellent remarks to the Alpha Feedback section. The developers are actively addressing player feedback only weekly or many times per week basis. ;)

Archived