Ability to unload rifle

jakob_h

The game is great so far, very pretty and challenging! I ran in to a small problem: I found a better condition rifle then the one I had currently equipped, but could not use it as there was no way to transfer bullets. Small thing, but it might become more important if you add multiple types of guns.

I had bullets in a rifle, found a better rifle, scrapped the first rifle, now I had all my bullets back! All you need to do to "unload" a rifle is the rip it apart for scrap metal.

Haha, good find! Don't know about safety though. I wouldn't smash up a loaded rifle IRL.

Maybe the devs can add a 'smash' button for the rifle to the menu, just like with cans, lol. You just smash the rifle against a sharp rock to unload, but some of the rounds will discharge in the process :lol:

I had bullets in a rifle, found a better rifle, scrapped the first rifle, now I had all my bullets back! All you need to do to "unload" a rifle is the rip it apart for scrap metal.

Really good find, but I think it would be more realistic to have ...

... the ability to unload any container. Including Storm Lanterns and Jerry Cans.

...and weapons.

Archived