Texture Bug - I'm blocked

Rakocy

Hello. I have a problem. I was walking at night by the wall which protected me from frost and fell into a hole from which it can not get out. I tried to break down sleeping bag but it did not help. Any ideas? The PC version. Can I give you some coordinates on the map?  Screens in the Annex. Best Regards.

20161128100507_1.jpg

20161128100510_1.jpg

20161128100516_1.jpg

20161128100522_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forums @Rakocy ^_^

Sorry for your troubles. In the future if this happens take a debug screenshot with F8 (it lists your location) and then quit to the main menu. Provided you weren't injured and haven't slept you will reload at the last interior location you entered, the last location you were injured, or the last place you slept.

On 7/12/2016 at 10:12 PM, Patrick Carlson said:

Hey Rakocy, sorry to see you stuck there. Can you share an F8 screenshot of this location? That will give us the exact coordinates so we can look into this spot. Thank you! 

There's a place like this in DP as well, if I'll have time I'll try to grab a F8 screenshot on a new sandbox.

6 hours ago, Rakocy said:

What is a trainer? Legal?

Trainer means cheat in single player games. There isno such a word legal or irlegal for single player games. You can download and use fly mode to get out that place. Then you can turn off trainer and keep play normal :) 

Archived