Feeling good in the Long Dark! (Pic)

jolynsbass

OK, so I clearly need a sprained ankle and cabin fever to complete the list of ailments.... are there any other afflictions I missed? Now I really wanted to do a run where I get every single one.

EDIT: I just realized that this is in the wrong forum - this is not Alpha feedback, but belongs in the General discussion forum. Would a mod please move it over? Thanks!

That's a fun idea - I'd definitely go for that achievement! You could also potentially include a badge to earn: "Tough as Nails" - contract and recover from each affliction 10 times. Bonus: Recovery time for each affliction is reduced by 30%.

It wouldn't be too difficult to deal with each affliction individually, or even a few at a time, but the hardest part to what I'm trying to achieve with the above screenshot is to get everything simultaneously. One must carefully plan the order and timing of when to gain each affliction, since your health starts going down really fast once they are stacked up like that. It helps to have a few stims on-hand! Blood loss is definitely one of the last you want to get.

Archived