Typo - Down Ski Jacket (Drawer) .125

Aedaric

Can I recommend a sticky Typo thread for all future posters throughout the development of the game? We're only human and it's something quick and easy to help you all through development. = ) I'm not exactly sure how many words there will be in your game, as I was part of the "EA" for Endless Legend there for several thousands of words in their game, so the Sticky post became a centralized location for posting the quick typo's and a definite necessity. As for my own grammar and punctuation, the incorporation of "AutoCorrect" and "Spell-Check" into everything I use to type has certainly destroyed my own skills.

It's actually better (and easier) to have separate bug reports for each. Whenever a bug is found, they get entered into a separate tracking system so that each of the devs know what has been corrected, or needs to be rechecked. Having one long thread would mean some corrections would get overlooked.

It's actually the little things like typos that are great when found [simple little things that are so easy to miss or overlooked], so it also gives the devs a chance to check other wording as they fix each one too. ;)

Archived