Designated firewood-rich areas, carrying carcasses

JBlak

I believe there should be areas you could visit to make your wood-foraging hours more productive, like the clearcut area. Of course, the payoff would be the cold trek back to your shelter after your already-cold hours of foraging for firewood.

Also, I believe you should be able to carry/drag a carcass (if not a deer, maybe a wolf) back to a warm shelter where you could butcher it without yourself getting worn out and cold.

These are my two cents. Thanks.

I believe there should be areas you could visit to make your wood-foraging hours more productive, like the clearcut area. Of course, the payoff would be the cold trek back to your shelter after your already-cold hours of foraging for firewood.

Also, I believe you should be able to carry/drag a carcass (if not a deer, maybe a wolf) back to a warm shelter where you could butcher it without yourself getting worn out and cold.

These are my two cents. Thanks.

Being able to drag that corpse in the camp office outsid would be nice too.

As an exercise in realism, though, perhaps people in favour should try dragging 150-180 pounds of sandbags or a training dummy through deep snow and report their impressions.

Archived