starfighter441

Stupidest way you have died

Trying to climb through the Ravin ravine. was going down a hill when suddenly died. The game said I fell from a high place but i didn't fall at all.

The stupidest was probably escaping a bear attack to walk into a wolf pack... It was my longest survival play-through yet too.

A bear killed me, but I shouldn't have died.  

I was walking the shore of mystery lake by the cabins, as I came around a rock there was a bear, i tried to shoot it with my riffle but still got mauled.  After the fight as i came too I saw the bear walking away from me I picked up the riffle and fire another shot that only seemed to make it mad. it turned and charged me and i got off two more shots and it dropped right in front of me.

I was so excited that i killed a bear I just had to take a picture  (screen shot) and while doing so I bled out...

I  now use that screen shot as my screen saver (and its not a great picture) as a reminder Bandage first Pictures after

the bear.jpg

stalker run that was going quite swell. Just looted lower Carter Dam full of goodies, waiting to kill a few hours in the early morning at the trailers just outside the Dam. Went for a quick nap outdoors and thought "I'm probably gonna freeze to death" just as I clicked Sleep button. lo and behold I wake up 5hrs later with hypothermia and few pixels of life bar. start a fire. dies.