Interloper | Hadrian Mini-Series

Hadrian

Hi everyone!

Earlier this afternoon, I kicked off a brand new mini-series focused on what I consider to be the most exciting addition to The Long Dark in months (and when you consider that every patch has consistently delivered exceptional content and solid improvements, that's saying a lot).

Anyone curious about the new mode or wanting to show off Interloper mode to their friends, you might enjoy this one.

Comments are welcome, as always! Let me know what you think!

-H

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everybody!

Just wanted to drop a line now that the first 5 episodes of Interloper have come and gone. As with any mini-series on my channel, it's released in 5-episode increments, only going beyond 5 if there's been a lot of demand...

Well, there's been lots of demand. It's my smashiest hit series ever. Thanks to everyone for watching and commenting, and stay tuned for 6-10!

-H

12 minutes ago, Hadrian said:

Hey everybody!

Just wanted to drop a line now that the first 5 episodes of Interloper have come and gone. As with any mini-series on my channel, it's released in 5-episode increments, only going beyond 5 if there's been a lot of demand...

Well, there's been lots of demand. It's my smashiest hit series ever. Thanks to everyone for watching and commenting, and stay tuned for 6-10!

-H

Thanks, Hadrian! We always enjoy your stuff. Stay warm out there! :durbear:

Archived